quarta-feira, janeiro 04, 2006

On the top of the mountain


Fonte:1000 Imagens


I live on the top of the mountain,
where I look the sky above.
A cloud is passing by
like a beautiful white dove.
Like a snowflake
so white and pure,
like a wedding gown,
like a polar bear's fur.
Under this ethereal place
An hell stays well alive
with neon signs on the streets
where people try to survive.
Wishing to touch the stars,
to discover new worlds,
when they can't even use
the simplest of words.
They all use love on a sentence
without knowing its meaning.
For most it's an act,
for others it's a feeling.
Love is to live up here
without rolling downhill
Love is seeing in every breath
the chance of a new thrill.
Love is touching the sky
without leaving my chair.
Love is to dance all night and day,
even when alone I can see my pair.